Meet the team
Anita has specialised in Employment Law for over 9 years’ and has extensive experience acting on behalf of employees and employers before employment tribunals across England, Wales and Scotland.
Anita graduated in law at Swansea University and completed the legal practice course at Cardiff University.
An experienced Employment Solicitor, Anita has acted on behalf of employees and employers in every major area of employment law including unfair dismissal, race, sex, disability and age discrimination, TUPE, unlawful deduction of wages, breach of contract, sexual harassment claims and maternity discrimination.
Anita has extensively represented women that have been discriminated against for sex and maternity discrimination.
In addition, she has been able to settle disputes without the need to go to tribunal. She has successfully argued cases until they are struck out and has also successfully negotiated favourable settlements for ex-employees.
Anita has acted on behalf of a wide range of clients including CEO’s, Managing Directors, Directors and Senior Executives. Anita has successfully negotiated settlement agreements, boardroom disputes, bonus disputes and Employment Tribunal claims.
Anita has also acted on behalf of small, medium and large international organisations.
Anita regularly attends the Employment Tribunal acting on behalf of her clients and has built a high success rate in tribunal.
Noticeable Cases for Employee
- Negotiating a Managing Director exit package and bonus of over £250,000.
- Successfully representing three Claimant’s in a 8-day tribunal claim of sex discrimination, race and unfair dismissal.
- Successfully representing clients on worker status and maternity pay.
- Successfully negotiating favourable exit agreements.
- Representing a range of clients such as Directors, Senior Executives, VP’s, HR Managers, Managers, Consultants and so on.
Noticeable Cases for Businesses
- Defending a large charity in a four day case in a claim for redundancy, unfair dismissal, age discrimination and unlawful deduction of wages;
- Defending a multi-national company in a five day race discrimination, unfair dismissal, unlawful deduction of wages and holiday pay case;
- Defending a large international fashion company on a four day case involving claims of unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, and age discrimination;
- Defending a large care home on a three day case with claims of unfair dismissal and disability discrimination;
- Defending a catering company with claims of whistleblowing;
- Defending a cleaning company on a two day case in claims of race and religious discrimination;
- Defending a range of business such as Doctor’s surgeries, schools, hairdressers, management consultancy firms, care homes and so on.
Anita enjoys running, watching films, travelling and spending time on the weekend with family. Anita’s burning desire is to run London Marathon and go travel the world.
Get in touch