Settlement Agreement Lawyers & Legal Advice from £250
Settlement Agreement Solicitors.
Settlement agreements needn’t be a headache. Turn to KLG Law for reliable, reputable settlement agreement solicitors you can rely on. Our experienced team deal with settlement agreements on a daily basis, so rest assured, you are in safe hands.
We offer a full virtual service including electronic sign off. We can hold consultations over the phone, telephone, zoom/teams and conference calls.
We have a 24 hours turnaround (subject to availability).
We can guarantee that you will receive compensation of some kind, as the amount is negotiated to ensure a clean break. What’s more your employer will pay our fees for any advice in relation to the Settlement Agreement.
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY, GET RESPONSE IN 72 HOURS.
No Win No Fee!
Our team of experts will review your matter to advise whether we can offer you ‘no win no fee’. If you wish to be considered please enquire now.
At KLG, we understand that you will want to resolve the matter as quickly and efficiently as possible, with minimal negative impact on your working relationship and your career progression. We will ensure you can bring your employment relationship to an end via a settlement agreement that provides you with financial compensation and closure.
Settlement agreements allow you to resolve any issues in a legally binding way. For more information on settlement agreements:
Whether you are an employee or employer looking for business settlement agreement advice and guidance, contact KLG Law today. We can take you through the steps involved in dealing with settlement agreements and we can provide you with settlement agreement legal advice.
- Independent legal advice face to face or over the phone
- Working in a quick, efficient manner, with a guaranteed amount of compensation
- Settlement agreement solicitors fees starting at £250 plus VAT
Have you been given a settlement agreement for redundancy? Redundancy & settlement agreements is a common area we advise on. With years of experience giving legal advice on settlement agreements, KLG provides you with redundancy settlement agreement lawyers who will work with you every step of the way, keeping you informed along the way.
Why choose KLG?
- Receive trusted legal advice from experienced settlement agreement lawyers with experience in negotiating increased compensation in a variety of situations, including settlement agreement and redundancy
- We work closely with you throughout the case, taking the time to ensure the individual receives the best possible package based on circumstance
- We have the necessary indemnity insurance and qualifications to provide the legal advice required to complete the settlement agreement process.
- We have an extremely successful success rate in negotiating favourable exit packages in your employment settlement agreement. Check out our reviews on our reviews page to see this for yourself.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Request a consultation now.
If you require Settlement Agreement advice , please contact us and one of our team of employment lawyers will offer a 10 minutes no obligation consultation call where we can discuss your matter and the next steps going forward.