Employment Law and
HR Advice for Hospitality Sector
Dynamic, vibrant and innovative, the hospitality sector is also sensitive to economic pressures and competitive market conditions, and within the industry, factors like seasonality, stringent health and safety regulations and staff retention pose a unique set of challenges. KLG Law aims to provide practical guidance to enable hospitality businesses to work with organisations of all sizes to help them run efficiently, comply with regulations, get the best from their people and overcome employment law issues as they arise.
We are here…
GET YOUR ADVICE NOW
Our team of experts will review your matter and arrange a call with you within 72 hours.
If you wish to be considered please enquire now.
Encompassing everything from pop-up and fine-dining restaurants, pubs and bars to theme parks and tourist attractions, all businesses in the hospitality sector are subject to external pressures including rising energy costs, unpredictable supply chains, an industry-wide skills shortage, staff attrition, the working time directive, right to work and a workforce reliant on immigration.
At KLG Law we understand these challenges and offer strategic, expert legal advice and HR support to help hospitality organisations proactively protect themselves from risk and reactively deal with incidents which occur. No matter how straightforward or complicated your problem, our employment law and HR experts will provide practical and comprehensive advice on any employee matter, including but not limited to:
- Working hours and legal limits
- National Minimum Wage
- Tips, service charges and tronc payments
- Theft and till losses
- Wage deductions
- Part-time and seasonal workers
- Performance management
- Disciplinary matters
- Employee grievances and complaints
- Correctly handling maternity rights / leave
- Prevention of and issues with disability discrimination
Whether you’re facing a disciplinary crisis or a simple staff management question, our experts will give you straightforward, practical, commercially sound advice which is aligned to your business goals while also reflecting sector specific legislation and compliance.
With our support, hospitality businesses can do what they do best, providing a high-quality, customer-focussed service.
Why should you choose KLG Law?
– Our support helpline provides regular access to HR and employment law advice
– We give practical advice to protect your interests at every stage
– With our predictable monthly fixed fee you avoid nasty surprises
– You get access to unlimited telephone advice
– We believe in giving a personalised service rather than using faceless call centres
– You’re assigned a dedicated advisor who understands your specific needs
– Everyone you speak to at KLG Law is legally qualified
– We issue bespoke solutions instead of relying on templated documents
– We work just like an in-house legal team supporting your current HR function
– We love visiting our clients and are always happy to come to you
– If you need support onsite we can step in, just like an extension of your team
KLG Law are able to work remotely with most clients nationwide. Call us today on 0330 221 0684 for a free 15 minute consultation or contact us for further details on how we can provide legal and HR support to your hospitality organisation.
Do you need help?
Request a consultation now.
If you require a quote, please contact us and one of our team of employment lawyers will offer a 15 minute no obligation consultaton call where we can discuss your matter and the next steps going forward