Employment Law and
HR Advice for Healthcare Sector
Increasing demand and funding challenges mean healthcare providers are feeling the strain, and to meet the pressures of developing needs the healthcare industry is evolving. This brings opportunity, but also risk – rapidly changing regulations and legislation can create a challenging environment for healthcare organisations navigating an ever-changing market. KLG Law work with healthcare providers to help plot an effective course through these HR and employment law challenges, minimising the risks and maximising employee welfare.
We are here…
GET YOUR ADVICE NOW
Our team of experts will review your matter and arrange a call with you within 72 hours.
If you wish to be considered please enquire now.
The provision of healthcare can create specific employment issues, from the consequences of safeguarding to the fact that dismissal action may have regulatory consequences.
KLG Law’s specialist team of solicitors and HR consultants advise healthcare providers of all sizes, delivering strategic consultancy and expert to underpin of workforce planning and management.
Our profound understanding of employment rights, equality law, and health and safety regulations as they relate to the healthcare sector makes us ideally placed to develop contracts, employee handbooks, termination policies and tailored to your healthcare organisation’s specific requirements.
We have a broad range of experience working with healthcare providers including vaccination providers (flu vaccination, travel vaccinations, COVID-19 vaccinations), dental practices, clinics, opticians and pharmacies to provide ongoing employment law support, representation and risk management guidance.
Some of the most frequent requests we help our healthcare clients with include:
- Internal policies and procedures
- Training and professional development
- Compliant onboarding of migrant workers
- Immigration and global mobility
- Employment contracts
- Pay issues
- Working Time Regulations
- Managing absence
- Performance-related matters
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Employment claims and disputes
- Employee grievances and complaints
- Redundancy programmes
- Correctly handling maternity rights / leave
- Prevention of and issues with disability discrimination
- Regulatory issues
- Whistleblowing complaints
- Safeguarding concerns
- Providing a safe space for staff to work
- Implementing social care health and safety guidance (e.g. CQC guidelines in England)
Our consultants are familiar with the everyday challenges the healthcare industry faces. So whether you’re restructuring, struggling to manage your employees, or need help with dispute resolution, we’ll work with you to protect and support your healthcare business.
Why should you choose KLG Law?
– Our support helpline provides regular access to HR and employment law advice
– We give practical advice to protect your interests at every stage
– With our predictable monthly fixed fee you avoid nasty surprises
– You get access to unlimited telephone advice
– We believe in giving a personalised service rather than using faceless call centres
– You’re assigned a dedicated advisor who understands your specific needs
– Everyone you speak to at KLG Law is legally qualified
– We issue bespoke solutions instead of relying on templated documents
– We work just like an in-house legal team supporting your current HR function
– We love visiting our clients and are always happy to come to you
– If you need support onsite we can step in, just like an extension of your team
Stay one step ahead and sign up for the latest employment law updates.
KLG Law are able to work remotely with most clients nationwide. Call us today on 0330 221 0684 for a free 15 minute consultation or contact us for further details on how we can provide legal and HR support to your healthcare organisation.
Do you need help?
Request a consultation now.
If you require a quote, please contact us and one of our team of employment lawyers will offer a 15 minute no obligation consultaton call where we can discuss your matter and the next steps going forward