Are you searching for a new opportunity? We are recruiting for two Junior Employment Solicitors for our growing team.
About the business:
We are a niche law firm based in Maidenhead specialising in Employment Law. The firm has an excellent reputation within the Thames Valley area, providing clients an excellent service and expert services to our client base.
The firm has seen a steady growth and as such is seeking to recruit a newly qualified solicitor or legal executive to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team of highly performing professionals and to work in a collaborative, friendly and dynamic environment. We are 80% paperless law firm and looking to become 100% green law firm by 2024.
We are seeking a full time Employment Solicitor to start work in before March 2023. The role is for a newly qualified Employment Solicitor (1-3 years PQE) with good academics (2:1 or better), excellent negotiator and client care/complaints record, who is diligent and personable.
The role will be based from home 3 days a week and 1/2 days in the office.
The role requires the candidate to have strong drafting and negotiation skills and experience in advising business clients on general and HR issues. The candidates must also have strong HR and Employment Law knowledge and communication skills.
If successful, you will perform the role as an Employment Solicitor:
- Supporting the Senior Employment Partner with a case-load of contentious and non-contentious employment law cases whilst also running your own cases and delivery high quality advice to business clients. The role is made up on 30% business advisory work and 70% claimant work.
- Advising on Settlement Agreements
- Negotiating with opponents
- Drafting contracts and handbooks for business clients
- Liaising directly with various third parties including ACAS, HR professionals and employers.
- Contributing to firm growth via business development
- You will work from home 3 days a week and 1/2 days in the office
We shall offer you the following employment benefits: –
- Annual Salary starting at £30k-£40k (dependant on experience).
- 28 days holidays inc bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Social events
- Company sick pay
How to apply? Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
If you are interested in being part of the team please send us a short covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.